The challenges of competition and the modern demands placed throughout the production phase and the commercial management of a winery and of the vineyards that supply it are too numerous to be resolved using old tools. CGSoft, responding to the daily demand for an integrated software solution developed and offers the most modern cloud application for the integrated production management of wineries and vineyards.
Thesis.net eWinery has won the compatibility award for being compatible with the needs of the wine industry by the National Assoc. of Graduate Enologists. It is striking that the product participated and was voted by the majority of oenologists in all categories of the competition, as it was recognized that this is the first application that fully covers the management of all stages of production and the activities of wineries (from the vineyard to the end consumer). The product addresses all producers, regardless of size production with practically zero initial investment (as long as a PC is connected to the internet). It has the ability to monitor in detail all the stages of the production line.Thesis.net eWinery solution can manage the entire wine production process from the viticulture to the final bottling. Operational problems of the past have been resolved, management and managers now know where, when and how they will act to advance the development of the company with the necessary safety and quality of products. The Solution:
- Registers in detail the vineyards with georeferenced details.
- Registers analysis data, of the soil, of the leaves and ripening
- Administers and registers the tasks and the formulations used per phenological stage
- Registers diseases and pests
- Administers the production-harvest declarations per produces and totals
- Monitors multiple simultaneous weighing
- Controls production weight (Kg) per acre and adjusts the production level
- Monitors and registers the conversion from Kilograms to Liters of must and calculates the waste in the crusher.
- Monitors the vinificators and the consumption of oenological products by sizing, filtering or cooling
- Monitors the production of by products (wile lees etc.)
- Administers the contents and elements of the tanks available in multiple production lines
- Logs filling dates, racking barrels and keep bottling Info
- Records tasting notes & maturation data and manages semi-finished products and private labels
- Supports history data, varieties, vintage, among others, ensuring complete traceability etc.
The use of the application ensures to the winemaker/viticulturist:
- Immediate increase in productivity
- User-friendly system readily accepted by employees
- Cutting edge against the competition
- Business intelligence directly and fully usable for making business decisions
Thesis eWinery is a multilingual application and is already available the English, French, and Greek edition.