Software as a Service (SaaS)
Thesis family of products can also be provided through a leasing contract in an annual base per user (Software as a Service). The leasing terms and conditions are provided and agreed during the ordering process. In special cases with sensitive data (e.g. banking, etc.) hosting can be provided by the customer as well.
CGSoft with 30 years’ experience in the design, implementation and support of ERP systems at companies meets through its suite of business software Thesis.net fully and functionally any business need, regardless of size and activity. With a modern and user-friendly interface, built-in systems for connection with all smart IP PBXs and business intelligence systems, unlimited customization and scalability features, it ensures coverage of all particular functionality needs of businesses during their growth by offering complete interconnection of all the departments, functions and information of company from a uniform and single interface. The application leverages all the innovations of the Microsoft operating environment, and exploits the full potential of the SQL Server.
Thesis.net ERP (SaaS), working together with other systems of Thesis suite, incorporates integrated business processes that cover the entire range of financial services and operational procedures. Thesis.net ERP (SaaS) extends processes to cover collaborative environments, manageable by the company, customers, partners, and suppliers. Thesis.net ERP (SaaS) upgrades efficiently business processes by offering high integration and availability of information. The breadth, depth and flexibility of Thesis.net ERP (SaaS) is excellent, making it a pioneer and leading ERP solution on the market. Thesis.net ERP (SaaS) allows its gradual extension in steps to monitor the constant changes in the business world, and add processes or solutions whenever the need arises. Companies no longer need to be burdened with the costly and time-consuming replacement or upgrade of the IT infrastructure. Thesis.net ERP (SaaS) integrates and activates progressively existing IT assets, allowing significant savings during the process of procedure development and improvement. Thesis.net ERP (SaaS) offers improved performance, flexibility and scalability. The solution is easily scalable and has a built-in and simplified configuration, significantly reducing the cost of use.
Thesis.net BI (SaaS) is a powerful tool for economic analysis and business intelligence covering every aspect of a business. The online and secure detection of any item of business intelligence, at any depth, improves information and leads to accurate and timely business decisions. The possibility of combining dynamic and multidimensional information highlights every aspect of the company and ensures excellent traceability. Thesis.net BI (SaaS) includes automatic alerts, automations supporting a host of chart types, KPIs in GIS, access rights, etc. Thesis.net BI uses the latest technologies to support the management in making decisions, which will be based on documented business intelligence drawn from the company’s dataset. The system offers ready business intelligence in real time, without the user worrying about the method of obtaining or calculating it and illustrates it in various ways (tables, graphs, etc.). Τhesis.net BI (SaaS) offers business intelligence in practically any way and combination of ways, informing on key business metrics for the warehouse, customers, profitability, etc. starting at the company level and going down to the level of individual clients or products. Τhesis.net BI (SaaS) provides alternative means of access to information, based strictly on business data and concepts (e.g. Customers, sales, etc.) without any special requirements for knowledge of the way Thesis.net ERP (SaaS) works. Thesis.net BI (SaaS) is a completely open system that interacts and exchanges information with all common office automation programs, ensuring maximum productivity and free choice of tools.
Key Thesis.net ERP (SaaS) Modules
- System Management. Includes user management (roles, rights, profiles, etc), the environment for configuring the company, multi-currency management, single management of unlimited accounting periods, printer management, full customization of the application and detailed management all database objects.
- Warehouse Management. Includes the maintenance of items, the detailed configuration of the warehouse, advanced system of price lists and pricing policy, inventory procedures, eshop infrastructure and full cost accounting system (with cost predictability records). It fully supports normal items, color & size, serial numbers, batches, items with dimensions, items without quantity, simultaneous monitoring of 2 units of measurement, extensive support of barcodes.
- Customer – Sales Management. Includes the maintenance and extensive customization of the subsystem of customers, vendors and sales goals, coding of transactions (rows, document types, types of receipts), procedures for parametric definition and versioning of documents, turnover discount procedures, balance age analysis (FIFO, open items), the credit policy. Includes mass procedures of document transformation and full range of parametric prints.
- Customer ordersIncludes a full follow-up of quotes, orders, automatic updating of their status and history and their categories. Supports fully total or selective cancellation procedures for orders, dynamic and automatic collection proposals, shipment approvals, collection completion (picking & packing), quality control procedures, deliveries, issue of picking lists, automatic transformation into sales documents, etc. Full support of barcodes.
- Supplier-Purchasing Management. Includes the maintenance and extensive customization of the subsystem of vendors and creditors, coding of transactions (rows, document types, types of receipts), procedures for the parametric definition of documents, balance age analysis (FIFO, open items), the credit policy. Includes a full system for costing imports (import folder) with cost allocation, document transformation processes and full range of parametric prints.
- Purchase orders. Includes a full follow-up of quotes and orders, their categories and the automatic updating of their status and history. Supports total or selective cancellation procedures, approved buyers system, full approval system, quality control procedures for receipts, transformation into purchase documents, full support of barcodes and purchasing price lists.
- General & Cost Accounting, Cost centers. Support of general accounting and cost accounting plan of unlimited levels, multiple calendars, transaction coding, concentration accounts, off-book cost centers and revenue. Support of allocation, reallocation scenarios, cost reallocation scenarios, automatic import of items from Excel. Automatic generation of periodic VAT statements, aggregate list of invoices, submission of balances, budget system (revisions, deviations, etc.), balance sheet issuance, Intrastat statement, etc.
- Cash Management. Coding of types, positions and accounts of securities and types of receipts. Maintenance of securities with full history. Automated management of tables (transfers, them, repayments, deposits, etc). Full range of parametric prints (Portfolios, Maturity statements, Cash Flow, etc.).
- Assets. Detailed categorization of assets (facilities, departments, agencies, officers, categories and types). Support of depreciation types, automatic creation of depreciation and other transactions (e.g. sales). Graphical representation and transfer of assets to facilities, departments and offices. Integration of asset into asset. Full range of parametric prints.
- RetailIntegrated system for the issue of retail receipts and refunds with full support for barcodes. Additional maintenance of retail customer (marketing) data, with history of transactions. Issue of invoices by automatic application of the corporate policy and, monitoring of cash (cash, cards) and expenses of stores.
- Import Manager Subsystem for the automatic import/export of data. Updates Thesis.net with data supplied by any external system in known formats (Excel or ASCII).
- net BI (viewer).Dynamic online business intelligence management system. Includes extensive list of parametrically defined business concepts with unlimited possibilities for personal configuration (layouts, dynamic adders, etc.), extensive implementation of Pivot Table technology, implementation of Microsoft SQL Analysis Services technology, chart generating programs, Business alerts, indicators on map system, etc.
- Lastly, the application development environment net Application Builderbuilt in Thesis.net Framework ensures immediacy and excellent performance in the design, development and delivery of additional applications, changes, improvements, etc. offering the required flexibility to the specific needs of vertical markets or bespoke solutions.
Key Thesis.net BI (SaaS) Modules:
- Analysis Services: net BI offers excellent business intelligence by combining item, sales, purchasing data and profit and loss reporting data in a single environment. It immediately and conveniently displays in real time business critical information in practically any combination and depth of analysis, having as an immediate result the dramatic improvement of the level of intelligence in the business.
- Business Alerts: net BI supports a system of automatic alerts, which are triggered automatically by specific business conditions. The alerts are automatically sent to selected recipients using electronic messages (emails, SMS) and contain full details of the business conditions that caused them. This ensures direct and efficient information to appropriate recipients for business events that can happen and either requires additional handling to deal with them, or are adverse events, and immediate action should be taken to resolve them.
- Business Analytics net BI supplies the managers of departments, managers of stores, product managers, but mainly the company’s strategy makers and financial managers with relevant quantitative data on the performance of the business and with the fluctuations of critical indicators over time, providing substantial information about the trends of indicators and changes in their behavior.
- Business Explorer. net BI searches for, correlates and distributes business intelligence based solely on business units (e.g. customers, balance, sales, etc.). The user, having a business entity as his starting point, can be automatically informed about each related concept (e.g. a customer’s open invoices, items already purchased or ordered, etc.), with absolutely no knowledge on the Thesis ERP. This business search tool is fully integrated with office automation tools and gives the possibility of generating special reports.
- Sales MIS. Immediate and very fast intelligence and reporting tool, which simply and powerfully combines key business entities (customer, customer category, group of items, salespeople, etc.) to return for every possible combination, business critical values (Sales, Gross Profit, etc.) for any time period.
- The result is formatted using the most widespread reporting tool in the world and is physically distributed in practical any format (PDF, DOC, XLS, etc.).