Purpose of the role / Offering:
As a full stack WEB Developer you will design & develop large projects. As member of an experienced team you will provide solutions for intern. organizations and institutions. We offer a competitive remuneration package, based on qualifications & experience, including: Competitive full-time salary; Flexible working hours, top-of-the line tools, specialized trainings. A great opportunity to grow/work with innovative & exiting specialists in the industry.
- Analyze, design, develop and maintain large WEB projects within a team adhering to highly professional standards and methods
- Ensure the delivery of quality software according to system specifications, quality requirements and company standards
- Contribute to the overall project and technical documentation
- Assist project managers in setting schedules for new technology adoption
- University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge of English (Proficiency level)
- 2 years in software development
- Thorough understanding and exposure in the IT industry and decision-making processes
- In depth knowledge of .net framework, C#, OOP
- In depth knowledge ASP.NET MVC, WebApi Design and RESTful web services.
- Good knowledge of Angular JS framework,
- Good Knowledge of Bootstrap / other UI framework
- Knowledge of Azure, IIS server, git, TFS
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL server
- Solid administration and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and organizational skills
- Excellent prioritization skills (efficient time management) to meet deadlines
Please send your CV by email